Monday, November 26, 2007

Oracle OpenWorld 2007 Part 8

Sorry, but I was extremely lazy over the holiday weekend and didn't write my final major entry on OpenWorld 2007 which will cover the Expo Hall stuff. I didn't spend that much time there to start with but did want to give a feel for the bit that I did see.

In place of that, I am going to post the link to the keynotes.. It appears that all of the keynotes are now available online. I attended the opening keynote entitled "Sunday Night Live" and the Michael Dell / Larry Ellison CEO keynotes and found them interesting. Some people I talked with thought the Sunday night keynote as a bit unusual but if you have any interest at all in the detailed history of how Oracle got its start (with the CIA as its first customer), you may want to watch it. The keynotes are available here:

  http://www.oracle.com/openworld/2007/keynotes.html

No comments: