Thursday, December 25, 2008

More to Life than Essbase

Occasionally, even I have to take a bit of time away from Essbase. Here are a couple of snapshots of one of the *other* things I do.

The first shot is a photo taken by a passenger in my Cessna 210 while I was undergoing recurrent instrument flight training (note the funny googles I am wearing to restrict vision outside the airplane). Don't worry, the instrument instructor in the right seat is watching for traffic and I am talking with ATC.



I fly the plane primarily for business but I also fly at least a couple of trips a year to visit family in Michigan. Here is a shot my Mom took when we were departing Michigan heading south for Alabama.



The funny thing about this picture is that she was planning to take the picture as we were passing directly in front of the terminal at the small airport near my hometown but she missed because we were going too fast!

In any case, Essbase is fun to work with but there are other fun things besides just Essbase. If you can, take some time to unwind and enjoy the holidays.

No comments: