Monday, April 18, 2011
KScope Hotels
Yesterday, I found out during the ODTUG Board Meeting that the hotels for KScope11 are starting to fill up. I will staying at the Renaissance Long Beach Hotel as most of the Hyperion focused events, including Hyperion Midnight Madness, will be there. Many of the other Hyperion attendees will be there as well, so I am sure there will be many, many networking opportunities which can be just as valuable as the conference sessions themselves. Does anyone remember the spirited games of Jenga at the hotel in Monterrey? Jenga Joe, are you staying at the Renaissance?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dodeca and AI: Better Context, Better Answers
AI seems to be part of every conversation in the software world these days, and quite a few conversations outside of it. The technology is ...
-
Note: I have posted a PDF version of this blog post on our website at http://www.appliedolap.com/downloads. Back in the days when I starte...
-
I had managed to go for the past 5 months, since I moved to Windows 7 64-bit on my laptop with Essbase 11.1.2, without the need to connect t...
-
In a recent blog post, I expressed my dedication to installing Essbase 11.1.1 and, I figured that while I was installing it, I should docume...
2 comments:
Where will the werewolves be staying? ;)
My guess is the Renaissance (but they stay up too late for me!)
Tim
Post a Comment