11.1.2.1 has now been out a week and thus should not be news to anyone here. One interesting thing different about this release, however, is the cloud instance that has popped up so that anyone can easily take advantage of giving 11.1.2.1 a test drive.
Emerging Solutions' John Booth has put an Amazon cloud instance online. John has also worked hard on the cloud instance that will be used for hands-on labs at KScope 11. For the latest details, see John's blog at http://www.metavero.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51:epm-test-drive&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=50.
If you have never used the Amazon cloud, Cameron Lackpour has posted a blog on how to get started with John's image. See Cameron's blog post at http://camerons-blog-for-essbase-hackers.blogspot.com/2011/04/yeah-yeah-11121-is-here-so-what_12.html.
As for me, I am getting busy providing Dodeca support for 11.1.2.1. It should be available either late this week or early next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dodeca and AI: Better Context, Better Answers
AI seems to be part of every conversation in the software world these days, and quite a few conversations outside of it. The technology is ...
-
Note: I have posted a PDF version of this blog post on our website at http://www.appliedolap.com/downloads. Back in the days when I starte...
-
I had managed to go for the past 5 months, since I moved to Windows 7 64-bit on my laptop with Essbase 11.1.2, without the need to connect t...
-
In a recent blog post, I expressed my dedication to installing Essbase 11.1.1 and, I figured that while I was installing it, I should docume...
No comments:
Post a Comment