Microsoft recently released its first preview version of their next desktop operating system, Windows 10. In our business, we have seen many large companies just migrate to Windows 7 and the general consensus seems to be that Windows 8 is a 'consumer' operating system. In other words, it will be a while before you have to think about Windows 10, but it is our business to be thinking about this now. We have the Windows 10 preview downloaded and installed in our labs. We made a very smart decision years ago when we decided to write the Dodeca client layer in .NET technology because it works in Windows 10 unchanged!
We are ready. Will you be ready?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dodeca and AI: Better Context, Better Answers
AI seems to be part of every conversation in the software world these days, and quite a few conversations outside of it. The technology is ...
-
Note: I have posted a PDF version of this blog post on our website at http://www.appliedolap.com/downloads. Back in the days when I starte...
-
I had managed to go for the past 5 months, since I moved to Windows 7 64-bit on my laptop with Essbase 11.1.2, without the need to connect t...
-
In a recent blog post, I expressed my dedication to installing Essbase 11.1.1 and, I figured that while I was installing it, I should docume...

No comments:
Post a Comment