I noticed when we were doing our initial work on our Dodeca servlet that the Essbase JAPI samples directory was not where it used to be. In 11.1.2, it was located at:
C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1\products\Essbase\aps\samples
I am setting up my new 11.1.2.1 laptop today and found the samples directories, along with some of the other directories, have changed locations to live in the equivalent of the old HYPERION_HOME\common directory:
C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1\common\EssbaseJavaAPI\11.1.2.0\samples
By the way, that is not a typo; the directory name does reference 11.1.2.0 although the accompanying lib\ess_japi.jar manifest.mf file does properly state the version as 11.1.2.1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dodeca and AI: Better Context, Better Answers
AI seems to be part of every conversation in the software world these days, and quite a few conversations outside of it. The technology is ...
-
Note: I have posted a PDF version of this blog post on our website at http://www.appliedolap.com/downloads. Back in the days when I starte...
-
I had managed to go for the past 5 months, since I moved to Windows 7 64-bit on my laptop with Essbase 11.1.2, without the need to connect t...
-
In a recent blog post, I expressed my dedication to installing Essbase 11.1.1 and, I figured that while I was installing it, I should docume...
No comments:
Post a Comment