Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Killer App? Show It Off at KScope 2011!
So you think you have a killer Essbase, HFM, Planning or OBIEE application that everyone would envy? Please share with us and show it off at KScope 2011 in Long Beach. Time is running out and the last day to submit an abstract is October 26. You can find more information at http://www.kscope11.com/content/technical-content.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dodeca and AI: Better Context, Better Answers
AI seems to be part of every conversation in the software world these days, and quite a few conversations outside of it. The technology is ...
-
Note: I have posted a PDF version of this blog post on our website at http://www.appliedolap.com/downloads. Back in the days when I starte...
-
I had managed to go for the past 5 months, since I moved to Windows 7 64-bit on my laptop with Essbase 11.1.2, without the need to connect t...
-
In a recent blog post, I expressed my dedication to installing Essbase 11.1.1 and, I figured that while I was installing it, I should docume...
No comments:
Post a Comment