Friday, April 11, 2008

Collaborate - OAUG Hyperion SIG Meeting

I am leaving this afternoon to attend Collaborate. Actually, that isn't quite true as I am skiing in Vail tomorrow before heading back to Denver for Collaborate. In any case, I was asked to help spread the work about the Hyperion Special Interest Group meeting on Sunday afternoon. I will be there as I have been asked to serve as a 'Domain Lead' for Essbase (along with my friend Edward Roske). Here is the agenda:


  • 1:00 – 1:15 OAUG Hyperion SIG Welcome and Introductions

    • SIG Board members
    • Domain Leads
    • Web Cast Series

  • 1:15 – 2:15 Oracle Key Note Speaker: Fred Richards, Oracle – Senior Director, BI Product Marketing

  • 2:15 – 2:30 OAUG Board Member Speaker: Ray Payne, OAUG - Vice President, Global Outreach & Transition

  • 2:30 – 2:45 Collaborate Hyperion Presentations Overview

  • 2:45 – 3:15 SIG website overview and Q& A for ideas

  • 3:15 – 4:15 Cocktail & Appetizer Reception


Anyone attending Collaborate who is interested in Hyperion technology is invited to attend. I hope to see you there.

No comments: