Thursday, November 29, 2007

OpenWorld Sessions Available Online

Many of the sessions from Oracle OpenWorld 2007 are now online. You can query for the sessions at:

   http://www28.cplan.com/cc176/catalog.jsp.

Unfortunately, I don't see the 'Futures' type of sessions posted there yet (despite the fact that I was told they would be there). Those sessions talked about some of the upcoming features of Essbase and the upcoming Essbase Studio (which I thought looked really cool!) I will try to contact the presenters to see if they will be made available there or to see if I can make them available somewhere on the web. I will keep an eye out for those sessions and other sessions I think are of general interest and will post some direct links if/when I find them.

No comments:

Dodeca and AI: Better Context, Better Answers

 AI seems to be part of every conversation in the software world these days, and quite a few conversations outside of it. The technology is ...