Thursday, April 5, 2012

MTG Recorded Webcasts

My friend Ron Moore over at Marketing Technologies Group send me a link to the recorded webcasts they have on their site and asked that I get the word out about their presence.  Ron and I go back many years and, in fact, I used to teach Essbase Excel VBA classes for him at his training room in New York.  Ron is also a great sponsor of the ODTUG Hyperion user group activities and these videos are a great contribution to the community.

Here is what the recorded library looks like.

There are currently 38 webcast videos in the library on a variety of topics.  You can see the webcast library at  This link takes you to the webcast schedule.  From there, click on the View Event Recordings link in the upper right corner to access the archived videos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All his video's are awesome. I follow MTG's webcast religiously