Thursday, April 5, 2012

MTG Recorded Webcasts

My friend Ron Moore over at Marketing Technologies Group send me a link to the recorded webcasts they have on their site and asked that I get the word out about their presence.  Ron and I go back many years and, in fact, I used to teach Essbase Excel VBA classes for him at his training room in New York.  Ron is also a great sponsor of the ODTUG Hyperion user group activities and these videos are a great contribution to the community.

Here is what the recorded library looks like.

There are currently 38 webcast videos in the library on a variety of topics.  You can see the webcast library at https://mtg.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=mtg.  This link takes you to the webcast schedule.  From there, click on the View Event Recordings link in the upper right corner to access the archived videos.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All his video's are awesome. I follow MTG's webcast religiously